One of the best ways to get started using Unfrazzle is to watch our Getting Started videos.
Things you can do with Unfrazzle
SUPPORT FOR ALL THAT YOU DO
• Completely flexible. You define what tasks to include, how much detail is needed.
• Anything you deem important. Tasks can include medications, chores, therapies, appointments, … anything.
• Describe your tasks in your own words, using amounts, scales or lists as you deem appropriate. Examples:
– “2 500 mg tablets,” “20 repetitions,” “55 pages”
– Scale of 1-10 where 1 is “crummy,” 10 is “fantastic”
– List of words: “excellent,” “good,” “average,” “not so great”
SUPPORT FOR ALL THOSE IN YOUR CARE NETWORK
• Connect with other family members and friends also using Unfrazzle.
• Create and manage accounts for non-users, such as frail parents, children, pets.
• Access each other’s tasks and entries and assign tasks to each other.
• Full control over who gets access to your data, how much each user gets to see. Examples:
– You connect your mom to her dietician but only let the dietician see your mom’s food journal.
– You give your co-caregiver full access to all your information, except your mood journal.
REMEMBER YOUR TASKS
• Set up schedules for any of your tasks with plenty of flexibility for daily, weekly and monthly cycles. Examples:
– Everyday at 8 a.m., 1 p.m., and 6 p.m.
– Every week on Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 7:30 a.m.
– Every 3rd week on Monday and Tuesday, 8 a.m. and 12 noon
• You decide if you want reminder alerts or not for each task.
• All your tasks. You remember all the things you need to do for yourself as well as everyone you care for.
RECORD YOUR ACTIVITIES AND OBSERVATIONS
• Just “check-off” a task to note its completion.
• Whenever you need to, you can enter more details.
• Attach notes to any event you record.
• Always make any entry for any task, scheduled or not.
KNOW WHAT’S HAPPENING
• Quick glance tells you if and when tasks were completed.
• See all the scheduled events of your care network members, to the extent they grant you access.
• Gain peace-of-mind by knowing what’s going on and staying up-to-date
EASY TO GET STARTED/EASY TO GROW
• Unfrazzle’s flexibility means you can get started by using it for just a few tasks.
• Add more tasks, more family members over time.
• Add more details anytime to task descriptions and data entries, or delete unnecessary details.
OTHER THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
• All your data is backed up on our secure servers. Even if you misplace your iPhone, you won’t lose your data.
• You don’t need an Internet connection. Unfrazzle continues to work “offline.” Your data will be saved and synced with the server when you’re back online.
• Even if you use Unfrazzle on multiple devices, your data will stay in-sync.
• You can connect to Unfrazzle users who use non-iPhone devices.
HOW PEOPLE ARE USING UNFRAZZLE
• Alex uses Unfrazzle to track the care of his aging uncle who lives in another city, whose primary caregiver is Brendon, Alex’s brother. Brendon also uses Unfrazzle.
• Jane and her sisters Betty and Marge use Unfrazzle to share and coordinate the care for their mother, while each also cares for their own children, and in the case of Betty, her husband, a wounded veteran.
• Al uses Unfrazzle to manage his complicated chemotherapy regimen. His wife uses Unfrazzle to keep an eye on Al’s activities so she can help whenever necessary.